Justin Timberlake apologises to Britney Spears & Janet Jackson: "I care for and respect these women and I know I failed."

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His album must be ready. 

This will get FreeBritney even more press and I am here 4 it

Responding BECAUSE there was backlash , but an apology is an apology, and I'm glad he made it. Better late (really late) than never.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, OnlyRegina said:

will Beyonce ever apologize for stealing Queen B's moment at the VMA's 2011?:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Sales-Inflateyonce ruined  Britney Spears' Vanguard Award moment and no apologies followed :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Britney is a Beyhive, you need to accept it :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 1
  • Twitter Team

Thank God!! He should have apologised to Britney AND Janet a long long time ago but better late than never. I hope he never throws another woman under the bus again.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Exaholic said:

Actually I disagree.

I don’t think Britney is a hateful or spiteful person, I think she’s probably a very understanding and forgiving person and doesn’t hold a grudge.

We have heard her say she doesn’t want sympathy just compassion. Justin needed to show her compassion decades ago. Not after a documentary exposed him while he has a new show to promote. 

• Like 9