Justin Timberlake apologises to Britney Spears & Janet Jackson: "I care for and respect these women and I know I failed."

That was long overdue. It wouldnt be possible for him to continue posting and not addressing the issue when people were dragging him on his instagram's posts, on twitter and media. 

Im glad he didnt use the "I was young and hurt" card bc he knows damn well he shaded Britney for years until he was in his early 30s. He only stopped shading her in 2013-2014 and even after that, hed still mention cmar *****ing how hurt he was until 2018ish. After that he was finally more chill about Britney. Last year he even defended the jeans outfit and liked a Britney pic Zoe Kravitz posted. 

I wish hed have supported #FreeBritney considering he was in her life in her pre-teens, teens and young adult years. He def knows a lot of stories about Jamie, considering Jamie was also struggling with alcohol in early 2002 and Britney never had a good relationship with him. I have a feeling he probably wasnt very fond of both Jamie and Bryan. But since his cheating pics scandal, he probably doesnt want to get in more drama. Its a shame bc he could give a lot of more attention to the movement if he shared some stories about Jamie. Hes rich, he didnt sign a NDA so Jamie cant threat him with his empty words. 

Its worth noticing that in the past mentioning Britney, sometimes hed only say 'Britney' like they still had intimacy or smt lol but on this post he made sure to say both her surnames, to show respect.