'Britney Jean' up for 2021 Grammy's...

GregReid

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

One hundred thousand percent. Mariah is a boring person whose personality is about as deep as a nun's throat. She has a jaw-dropping range & is a very talented singer but what has she done in the past handful of years worth anything beyond being a passable bop at best? Yeah she's got some great decade+ old bops and every Christmas gets some play time. Can she even dance? Beyonce consistently has reinvented herself, is a CRAZY dancer, proven herself to be a visionary not only as a musician but an overall artist with her visual albums, a career-long cohesive aesthetic, and mature lyrics that in many cases are excellently written :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:Mariah can manage "Giving Me Life" and I guess that's pretty cute :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:. Not only that, but the motifs & thematic concerns of Beyonce's music are head and shoulders above Mariah Carey and have been impactful in the political discourse of American racial politics. What even are Mariah's overall career motifs? She can hit a high note? Gays love her? She's a *****? People are obsessed with her? lol yawn :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

As deep as a nun's throat??? Lmao I am crying bbc three laugh GIF by BBC

Archived