ARMY!

In the coming months I see the conservatorship battle becoming extremely heated (always does when money is involved and exposed) and I think it's absolutely crucial, as a fanbase to be READY and CONCENTRATED. 

NO DISTRACTIONS. NO MUSIC. NO REMIXES. NO SURPRISE VIDEO DROPS. We all know the tactics!

We've had our fun with the Glory re-release. OFFICIAL new tracks, demos etc. It's been absolutely refreshing to hear new Britney. That's our girl! 

However, we really need to be standing in absolute solidarity behind HER - NOT THE MACHINE. So, I please ask (kindly) that all streaming, purchasing, vevo streams - to be CEASED IMMEDIATELY. 

We need to HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS NOW. It's very important! Britney HERSELF has said she will be working once her Dad is out. NO NEED TO PANIC.

However they will bury her in mountains of paperwork, mountains of objections, more hearings etc and why?? BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE MONEY TO DO IT. 

#STOPFUNDINGTHEMADNESS

We all love Britney, her music, videos etc. BUT NOTHING AT THIS POINT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HER PERSON! We have come A LONG WAY!

Also. Lets clean this site up abit. 

Let's stop mentioning her appearance, her teeth, what she's wearing, her style, her skin, WHATEVER THE TOPIC IS. LETS JUST STOP!! 

This should be a place of ultimate Love and positivity towards Ms. Britney ! 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.web24.news/u/2020/04/taylor-swift-fans-boycott-surprise-album.html

Fans support Taylor through album boycott!

“I am sure that the performance is great. But for the reason that all the money goes to Taylor’s label, I will not hear it,” wrote a fan under his 1/5 star rating. Another user commented: “I’m not going to buy that, it’s Taylor’s stolen work!” And in fact, their new album is actually not their album at all – “Live From Clear Channel Stripped 2020” was released without Taylor Swift’s knowledge! Scooter Braun, with whom she argues over the rights to her music, had secretly released the album. In an emotional post, the singer asked her fans to boycott the new release! Of course they stand behind their idol and do everything to ensure that the new record is received as badly as possible. At the beginning of the year, her followers and many stars had already campaigned for the “Blank Space” interpreter, when Scooter and her ex-label wanted to ban their appearance at the American Music Awards! If it goes on like this, he will make losses rather than big money with this album! Nobody can compete with Taylor Swift and her community and sometimes there is no support, the best support! ❤️

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I agree with you we need to make sure to not get distracted from the movement by releases and leaks. However, my only concern is that Britney still has to pay for her lawyers somehow. Yeah we're paying for Jamie and Co., but we're also paying to help get Britney her freedom and sustain her current wealth. 

It would be cool if all of us started refusing to buy/contribute anything though just to put some pressure on Team Jamie/cship and make them nervous, but I still worry that it'll just cause Britney to bleed out financially.

Not funny. Lol

20 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I agree with you we need to make sure to not get distracted from the movement by releases and leaks. However, my only concern is that Britney still has to pay for her lawyers somehow. Yeah we're paying for Jamie and Co., but we're also paying to help get Britney her freedom and sustain her current wealth. 

It would be cool if all of us started refusing to buy/contribute anything though just to put some pressure on Team Jamie/cship and make them nervous, but I still worry that it'll just cause Britney to bleed out financially.

Its true, it is a lose / lose situation for her. And it really does make me sick. Although the pressure would be absolutely great, even just for her dads realisation that the game truly is over for him. And i don’t think Britney would be opposed to that idea. 

Britney’s only 39. Shes still got a long life ahead of her and once this mess is cleaned up, i’m sure her finances will be ok. 

Archived