The Real discusses the Framing Britney doc

MyQueenBritney

Talk show The Real recently discussed Britney and the Framing Britney Spears documentary.

One of the co host's Garcelle Beauvais (bottom right) actually defended Diane Sawyer and calls her a great journalist. She also claimed that it was a different time back then. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Co host Loni Love (Top Left) is really the only one here who actually stood up and defended Britney. She also touched on how Diane Sawyer treated not only Britney badly but Whitney Houston also. These ladies talk about good journalism and yet it seems like none of them really watched the documentary.

Video:

Although I should point out that Adrienne Houghton (top right) dissed Britney back in August 2013. Adrienne used to work at The X Factor back in 2012. In an episode of The Real from 2013 she called Britney '"the pop princess who had the ultimate meltdown".  She then went on to say "I worked with her on the X Factor, and I'm not going to lie to you, guys...She can't hold a conversation". "They had someone who feeds her what she is supposed to say. Like, she can't hold a conversation." The only people to defend Britney back then were two former co hosts, Tamar Braxton and Tamera Mowry-Housley . "This is what I hear," said Braxton. "Behind the scenes, she's trying to get it together. To which Mowry-Housley added, "And we have to respect that."

That clip has been taken down from Youtube. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived