Olivia Newton-John Supports #FreeBritney

Nickey

3 hours ago, conceptuel said:

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:Β I don't know herΒ 

Time for a history lesson. She is probably the top 70s (to early 80s)Β female artist,Β only Diana Ross really was on par with her global success. The Britney of her era - guys worshipped her, girls wanted to be her. Before Taylor went Country to Pop, there was Olivia. This woman has beaten cancer TWICE and is currently battling her third bout. Like Britney, she's had difficult personal issues thrown into the public (health, relationships) but isΒ alwaysΒ gracious and sweet.Β She is an Aussie Queen and treasure before we got Kylie.

This woman wasΒ thatΒ icon that even ABBA were her support actΒ on her TV special. (RIP Andy Gibb, younger brother to the Bee Gees)

Β 

• Love 3

That's awesome. I love Grease. Whenever it is on TV I watch it. Interesting fact I learned was that Hopelessly Devoted to You wasn't part of the movie at first being recorded after the movie was done, so the scene she is singing it was actually the last one filmed after everyone else had finished their parts.

• Love 1