Olivia Newton-John Supports #FreeBritney

https://omny.fm/shows/gawndy-ash-pollard-hit-nsw/olivia-newton-john-daughter-chloe-reveal-their-fre

So what they said on this podcast is that Olivia's daughter Chloe was always a huge fan of Britney. They both met Britney at a karaoke in early 2000s, Olivia was also Britney's neighbor once, also she lived next door to Britney when they both had their residencies in Vegas. They watched Framing Britney Spears, they love her and think she's a smart, good person and are very supportive about FreeBritney and hope she will get her freedom back!

More and more ICONS showing support! So heartwarming :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

E4D6FA61-0FDA-47D4-BC42-1C6E8B77B653.thumb.jpeg.fb119f3680e995afe05f37931c0ec270.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://omny.fm/shows/gawndy-ash-pollard-hit-nsw/olivia-newton-john-daughter-chloe-reveal-their-fre So what they said on this podcast is that Olivia's daughter Chloe was always a huge fan of Brit

Y'all better go watch Grease 

And listen to Physical!

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, nwonder said:

These comments are legit sending me

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I honestly love them 

And Olivia...

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, Exaholic said:

Olivia is SUCH an icon.

I mean she blessed us with two beautiful, sweaty men in undies holding hands in the video for Physical.

olivia newton-john gay GIF

and now she is showing the love for #FreeBritney.

Such a generous Queen...

Me discovering Olivia stans on Exhale

61084398f03fae340090ddc3507c2a9d.gif

Both Olivia and Britney are beautiful, down to earth, talented, cute and funny. Queens :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Haha 2