Britney’s teeth

BritneyLVR

I think it’s something that gradually happened and then bam we noticed. She stopped warring her retainers around 2014 I believe. Once you stop warring the retainer your teeth don’t just shift back to there original placement over night. Gradually over the last 6 years her teeth have slowly been moving back to there natural position. She’s had work done on her teeth as a teenager like most of us had. The gap in her teeth is slowly getting fixed as she recently stated she started waring her retainers again. You can see slight changes in her teeth even in the Britney Jean eara. Her teeth were at their peak migration in 2017. 

she doesn’t need to fix anything. I totally understand fans concern and also I understand why it’s not something we need to hate on. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TyPine said:

I think it’s something that gradually happened and then bam we noticed. She stopped warring her retainers around 2014 I believe. Once you stop warring the retainer your teeth don’t just shift back to there original placement over night. Gradually over the last 6 years her teeth have slowly been moving back to there natural position. She’s had work done on her teeth as a teenager like most of us had. The gap in her teeth is slowly getting fixed as she recently stated she started waring her retainers again. You can see slight changes in her teeth even in the Britney Jean eara. Her teeth were at their peak migration in 2017. 

she doesn’t need to fix anything. I totally understand fans concern and also I understand why it’s not something we need to hate on. 

This is so tastefully written, thank you!! I am not hating, I am more concerned. I think she’s beautiful regardless and you’re right, she doesn’t need to fix anything. I just hope that it’s at her doing and not her teams. 

and you’re right, it’s been years since it’s started but so has the control of her career and the conservatorship. It’s alarming to me.

Archived