The guardianship.

Tylerdrake1

Has anyone seen Netflix's dirty money? There was an episode on there basically about conservatorships the episode is called guardians,inc. Its basically is super in depth look at how corrupt conservatorships actually are. I honestly feel like britneys conservatorship should be completely terminated instead of just removing Jamie or things could get extremely worse. I hate how the media keeps pushing this narrative that "just jamie is the problem" its the entire conservatorship that is wrong altogether.  As sad as it is this court battle could ultimately drain every bit of britneys money.  This episode of dirty money tho despite not being about britney literally describes every bit of what she's going through and how corrupt it is with giving people medication that they don't need and isolating them from everyone. Netflix removed that one episode from the series for some reason but I found it on the firestick and its probably online somewhere.  

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived