Justin Timberlake should remove cry me.. from his discography

BigFan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Bundy said:

In 2006 he gave an interview that he seemed so ******* pressed saying "i dont know that person anymore, I dont think I ever did. If I had to write an article about her, I wouldnt be able to fight the urge to say every little dirty thing about her". 

:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: seriously what. Honestly i go between hating him and feeling sorry for him because when you listen to songs like Rehab, Amnesia etc. you realise he needs legit therapy.

Spoiler

Not that we can blame him, our girl is :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Now off to watching TKO and hyperanalysing the video... :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Removing the song from streaming and the video will only draw more attention to them. More people will seek them out. The song & video aren’t the problem.

Justin was the problem, and he apologized.

Also what goes around was about Elisha Cuthbert, who cheated on Justin’s friend... he basically did the same thing to Elisha as he did Britney. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2021 at 10:48 AM, Salsa555 said:

:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: seriously what. Honestly i go between hating him and feeling sorry for him because when you listen to songs like Rehab, Amnesia etc. you realise he needs legit therapy.

Hide contents

Not that we can blame him, our girl is :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Now off to watching TKO and hyperanalysing the video... :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Imagine being on top of the world dating another woman and still being that pressed about ur ex that just had a baby and was pregnant again with a man u knew? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

15972-135742378848902500.jpg 

Yeah, tbh this obsession wasnt normal at all. Funnily that people only started realizing outside stans after that BuzzFeed article went viral some years ago. He did say he was addicted to her and I can't blame him tbh, I'm straight and Britney makes me question my ***uality lol he (like most of her bfs) def got lucky dating her lol 

On 2/13/2021 at 11:17 AM, Mariaahfan said:

Removing the song from streaming and the video will only draw more attention to them. More people will seek them out. The song & video aren’t the problem.

Justin was the problem, and he apologized.

Also what goes around was about Elisha Cuthbert, who cheated on Justin’s friend... he basically did the same thing to Elisha as he did Britney. 

Danja himself said the song was born bc Justin wanted to do other cry me a river and that's how the direction of the album was created. 

Justin also didn't confirm cmar was about Britney for like a decade even tho it was written right after their split and had a Britney lookalike in the video. At that point, Britney was pregnant, married to a guy he knew, ofc he would never admit the song was also about her. He did say that he had the experience to relay the message tho and also said he knew right away people would compare the song to Britney. The song was written right after his best friend's split to Elisha, so how would they know that the guy Elisha cheated his friend with, was already cheating on Elisha? At the time he recorded the song, there were already rumours about Kevin cheating on Britney and leaving her alone. Justin's choreographer is Kevin's best friend, Kevin's other friends also used to work for Justin, Kevin also know the securities that worked for Justin and that's how they hanged out in the past bc they have people in common. I think maybe his friends story inspired him but Britney def was on his mind as well, the song also relate to other songs about her like cry me a river and tko. It's also funny that in the video Scarlett drawns in the pool and he saves her, the same thing happened in Everytime, a song that is about him. Not to mention the times he'd sing cmar, wgaca, holy grail, etc on shows one after the other. There are too many coincidences tbh lol 

On 2/12/2021 at 4:00 PM, Sparks said:

Flop single? It's a hit and it's a bop. 

If the tables were turned and it was Britney who made the song, you would have had no problem with it. Stay mad :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

This. 

if he had cheated on her and she created some type of man hating, I hate men, single ladies type of song bashing him, no one would be saying anything. This whole thing originated from Britney allegedly cheated on him so how is he the villain? 

7 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

Of course a Britney Spears fan would say this :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

He literally used and trashed/mocked Britney for a whole era so he could have success. Then in Cry Me A River used a girl who looks like Brit and tried to tell us Brit cheated on her when he cheated. Then he mocked and insulted her when she was having her meltdown in 2007 then dragging her in 2013, joked about her virginity, he called her a 'Madonna Wannabe' (as if he wasn't an MJ wannabe himself 🤣) etc. 

How could you like him after all these vile things he did to her?? 

This is a song that blames EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED on Britney and because of that video A LOT OF PEOPLE started doing **** shaming to Britney.
I understand soeme people might like it, but given the context this a EXTREMELY HARMFUL song to Britney.

Justin SHOULD stop singing it but I dont think he will do that, he only cares about himself. 

Archived