Justin Timberlake should remove cry me.. from his discography

As long as the truth is told, and  it’s clear that he is guilty in destroying our queen along with the media, I think it’s time for him to say a big sorry to Britney and remove his flop single cry me a river from all the musical platforms 

• Love 4
  • Haha 4
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The song is a great expression of heartache.  He has a right to feel the way he felt.  We don’t know what happened.  THE VIDEO though.  Yeah.  Tasteless.  The way he conducted himself in public post-s

The song isnt the problem. We can't start restricting peoples art.

It’s a song from a moment in time and whether you like it or not, it’s one of his biggest hits. 

Just now, G-unit said:

The song is a great expression of heartache.  He has a right to feel the way he felt.  We don’t know what happened.  THE VIDEO though.  Yeah.  Tasteless.  The way he conducted himself in public post-split.  Tasteless and classless.  He 100 owes her an apology for the way he put her private business out there for the world to hear.

100% agree with all of this. The song not only launched his solo career, but it's how he felt about the relationship, and the only people who truly know what went down are Britney and Justin. I think he's totally Justified :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: in recording the song and acknowledging it, especially since Everytime seemed like a genuine response to Cry Me a River.

On the other hand, the video was gross and his subsequent behavior after the split reflected poorly on him in hindsight. Back then, everyone thought he was such a stud for "taking Britney's virginity" (which who knows if that's even true and it's irrelevant anyways) and in this Me Too era, he just looks like a clown who got his feelings hurt and had to puff out his chest to prove he was a man while acting like a boy.

I don't want to hear a public apology from him, especially if it's not sincere. If he wants to privately apologize to Britney that's another thing, but there's really not much he can say on the matter that will make him look good. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

I think he can write and feel however the **** he wants? The video was fine too, Britney had the chance to shut it down and she let it go. I’m sure back then when the breakup was fresh it was hard for her but I really doubt she gives a **** 20 years later. She probably did cheat, everytime basically says she did. I’ve been a Britney fan since day one, and some of you guys really need to stop acting like she is princess perfection who’s never done any wrong in life. 

• Love 2

The whole thing just shows how much class Britney has. She was being dragged through the mud and never once said or did anything bad to him in the public eye during that time. But after the fact she had every right saying p***ified 🤣

• Love 2
2 hours ago, AP4 said:

I think he can write and feel however the **** he wants? The video was fine too, Britney had the chance to shut it down and she let it go. I’m sure back then when the breakup was fresh it was hard for her but I really doubt she gives a **** 20 years later. She probably did cheat, everytime basically says she did. I’ve been a Britney fan since day one, and some of you guys really need to stop acting like she is princess perfection who’s never done any wrong in life. 

He actually deceived her to think it was no biggie. From what Francis Lawrence said, I think he needed her permission bc the record label wasnt sure about hurting someone else's feelings bc of a video. He called her to catch up and then said about the video, but not telling her many details and she felt it was his career so she didnt feel like saying no. But when she saw the video, she was shocked and said "i should have said no to this ****!!". She never shaded the song, but she didnt like the video, she regretted she didnt say no and said it was a desperate attempt to sell records, she shaded him saying it was like a trick a dog just did, but he was clever doing that. 

• Like 3

You cannot delete anything. I don't personally blame jt for the song or the video either. Art and merchandising are fine, he was disgusting in interviews, concerts, radio and tv apparences in witch he was insulting and stepping all over her dead bones. 
It does not seem to bother her, let it be 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, G-unit said:

The song is a great expression of heartache.  He has a right to feel the way he felt.  We don’t know what happened.  THE VIDEO though.  Yeah.  Tasteless.  The way he conducted himself in public post-split.  Tasteless and classless.  He 100 owes her an apology for the way he put her private business out there for the world to hear.

So well put :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, BigFan said:

As long as the truth is told, and  it’s clear that he is guilty in destroying our queen along with the media, I think it’s time for him to say a big sorry to Britney and remove his flop single cry me a river from all the musical platforms 

I disagree. This culture of "this person needs to delete (insert here) because i don't like it" it's toxic, damaging and it goes against freedom of expression. The song talks about the heartbreak he felt - whether you agree with him or not, it's not the point. The video was tasteless, yes...And he definitely should apologize, but he shouldn't remove the song from his discography.

Do you know how many times people have asked Britney to remove songs from her discography? The did it with Slave, IUSA, and the list goes on.

• Like 5
12 hours ago, Bundy said:

He actually deceived her to think it was no biggie. From what Francis Lawrence said, I think he needed her permission bc the record label wasnt sure about hurting someone else's feelings bc of a video. He called her to catch up and then said about the video, but not telling her many details and she felt it was his career so she didnt feel like saying no. But when she saw the video, she was shocked and said "i should have said no to this ****!!". She never shaded the song, but she didnt like the video, she regretted she didnt say no and said it was a desperate attempt to sell records, she shaded him saying it was like a trick a dog just did, but he was clever doing that. 

I’m sure it was shocking and a low blow to her. She had the opportunity to watch it though and didn’t and said it was fine. She made fun of it in chaotic but also said she’s not going to stop someone’s “bag”. I’m sure she doesn’t give it a second thought nowadays and she doubtfully cared for that long when it happened. After all, everytime was a reply song and the video the man is meant to reflect Justin, which shows the dude being an as**ole and breaking stuff, and i doubt she asked his feelings on it. 

Just now, AP4 said:

I’m sure it was shocking and a low blow to her. She had the opportunity to watch it though and didn’t and said it was fine. She made fun of it in chaotic but also said she’s not going to stop someone’s “bag”. I’m sure she doesn’t give it a second thought nowadays and she doubtfully cared for that long when it happened. After all, everytime was a reply song and the video the man is meant to reflect Justin, which shows the dude being an as**ole and breaking stuff, and i doubt she asked his feelings on it. 

I think he asked her permission before he did the video. I doubt hed shoot before having her permission If he had to have her permission so the video could happen. 

Everytime video is more about her and the media/paparazzi than her relationship with Justin, she didnt even put a guy that looked like him and the guys part is minimal and doesnt have much importance in the overall picture, and thats why the media didnt make a fuss about it. The whole cmar video is about getting revenge for being cheated on and has a Britney lookalike ffs! I think since 2004 she really moved on from him and forgave him, but it doesnt make what he did right anyway.

UGH I just hate him for reasons beyond Britney but the way he treated her and has continued to treat her throughout the years is unacceptable and unforgivable. I went to his concert in 2007 and when Cry Me A River came on it seriously felt like a demonic devil-worshipping session. The visuals were very dark with projections of fire and flames. He got the whole crowd riled up and you could just feel that he was getting a whole arena of people going against Britney. It felt like a huge "F-CK BRITNEY SPEARS" moment and he was doing that night after night for months. It was gross. What a little b-tch. He can f-ck right off.

• Like 1