Pitbull supports Free Britney and hopes she can control her own destiny!

Slayer

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Pitbull seems nice, I remember seeing him on the POM tour and he did a whole sweet speech about Britney and how far she'd came and how strong she was to overcome everything! So it's nice to hear he wants her free.

And I missed all of that because of the horrible M&G management!

6 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Same! He was a nice warm-up to the gig I went to. :)

I didn’t know what to expect but he came across really nice and humble! He definitely seemed really appreciative of the opportunity and like he respected Brit! Also he’s a lot better live than I expected, it was fun! He’s hot in person - did you think the same or just me? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I didn’t know what to expect but he came across really nice and humble! He definitely seemed really appreciative of the opportunity and like he respected Brit! Also he’s a lot better live than I expected, it was fun! He’s hot in person - did you think the same or just me? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

He got moves. And I'm not ashamed to admit it or state that I enjoyed it. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2