About the power rates of the conservatorship

Snowwhite

I just wanted to be clarified about this: 

Jamie Spears used to be the only conservator of Britney, both her estate and person. Are we really today in a situation where Jodi is the conservator of her as a person and Jamie holds equal shares of cons. her estate with Bessemer Trust? So he only has 1/4 of the ”power”? :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

I wanted to start a topic to really discuss what that’s supposed to mean and what that really means as of now.

Jamie has to discuss all money-related matters with Bessemer and can’t just randomly move money and financially support himself and other people?

And since Jodi is the conservator of Britney the person, she is solely responsible for her well-being and how her rights, actions and life are? 

I’m just wondering whether the situation plays out as it should be, since it’s hard to see a difference when we only see Britney’s IG posts and hear tiny bits about her well-being only from other people like her bf Sam.

I AM VERY HAPPY more and more power is being held away from Jamie, I just would like to know are these proportions correct and is a 75% win really something Britney sees in her everyday life.

Hoping some more informed Exhalers would guide me :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived