~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come trough daddy Jordan feed ur kids. Give us that music you have been hiding 4 years

One thing we've really missed in light of the #FreeBritney movement is Britney Spears' voice. BreatheHeavy teamed up with  @remixedbynick to give Britney fans a ~new~ Britney song highlighting her 202

If this is just a troll video to drive views to YouTube and the exhale website so that ad revenue is increased... I’m suing!

Posted Images

4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean, Jordan WAS the one who leaked Love 2 Love U back in the day. Or at least, everywhere that shared the news used his video as the source of the leak.

Jordan also leaked a snippet of "My Big Secret" or something called like that. Back in the day, he claimed Britney gave him a few unreleased songs for him to publish on his website and Love 2 Love You was one of them. I can't recall Jordan ever leaked another full song aside of this one. So who knows...

31 minutes ago, Yasux33x said:

This would be the PERFECT time for Rebellion to leak if it exist in full anymore :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Didn't it leak and nobody cared?

Jordan, I'm assuming Satisfying is a new song recorded recently, and I hope it is. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Damon said:

Jordan better be ready for a ton of unsubscribers if this isn’t legit :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

If we survived the desert performance I think we can make it today. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: 

Either way I'm ready the goldbergs popcorn GIF by HULU

• Haha 2

He's probably trolling. I'm sure this has something to do with the weird ASMR Instagram video. A "joke" like this would be acceptable on April 1st but with everything going on at the moment, it would feel weird and inconsiderate. If this really does turn out to be a trick to get some traffic on your Youtube page, I hope it'll backfire terribly and you'll lose subscribers and views because of it.

If this turns out to be legit, I apologize in advance. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 7
  • Exhale+
26 minutes ago, T0XIC said:

He's probably trolling. I'm sure this has something to do with the weird ASMR Instagram video. A "joke" like this would be acceptable on April 1st but with everything going on at the moment, it would feel weird and inconsiderate. If this really does turn out to be a trick to get some traffic on your Youtube page, I hope it'll backfire terribly and you'll lose subscribers and views because of it.

If this turns out to be legit, I apologize in advance. 

I can't imagine Jordan being dumb enough to pull **** like this, though. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I mean, you never know. If he actually is, then I don't even know what to say. :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2