~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

I think y'all are being a bit overdramatic.

This was clearly just a bit of fun and something to lift people up during a weird time in our lives. I'm sure Jordan didn't have ill intentions towards a community he has been building for years. Perhaps there was an error of judgement, nobody is perfect.

Don't forget that he is a human, just how you preach about being kind to Britney, apply it everywhere in your lives.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, JackSProductions said:

@Jordan Miller this is embarrassing for you and BreatheHeavy’s YouTube channel... honestly what was the point in that 

AND embarrassing for Britney too ! Imagine the GP looking for britney after the Documentary and finding THIS (2021) "You like to play with you dogs ... " and thinking it's actual lyrics !!!!!!!!!!!!!

She doesn't deserve to be done THIS dirty. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
23 minutes ago, Exaholic said:

Y’all need to stop.

You are coming off as ungrateful ***holes when @Jordan Millerand @remixedbynickhave clearly gone to some effort to arrange a surprise for us.

Whether or not you like how he went about it all is totally besides the point.

They didn’t have to arrange anything for us and they did. Show some appreciation for once, geez.

Angry Kick GIF by Superstore

The surprise was sh1t. I love Jordy but you are talking as if they released Rebellion. The remix was 🤢.  No shade

Love you Jordy but I wish you have had a true friend to tell you "do not do that pal"

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, JunoLouSpears said:

The surprise was sh1t. I love Jordy but you are talking as if they released Rebellion. It was 🤢

Love you Jordy but I wish you have had a true friend to tell you "do not do that pal"

Britney herself has delivered worse surprises, so I dunno why y’all are so pressed.

Its like nobody can take a joke around here anymore.

Y’all are acting like he ******** someone.

52 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Just going to pop in and say I'm going to take a quick little break, but I will be back later today when I feel a little stronger lol. I think after seeing negative comments in the live stream rally and then this I feel a bit down. Totally my fault though. 

Just didn't want to leave you guys hanging or think I'm ignoring the feedback. 

It's not a big deal, don't take it to heart. We appreciate the content but it's all in the way it was announced. Don't beat yourself up. 

• Like 1