~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

15 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

THIS all day. The thread went on for hours and hours with no comment from Jordan. All the BH headlines and YT videos are so click baity lately. I don't want to see the same thing happen in the forum. I understand clicks and views equal ad revenue and that's what keeps BH alive, but this was just mean. 

It was sooooo obvious that it would a remix song from her 'satisfying' instagram video. Like, come on. Let Jordan have those coins and clickbait. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

13 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

It was sooooo obvious that it would a remix song from her 'satisfying' instagram video. Like, come on. Let Jordan have those coins and clickbait. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

It felt like trolling, for sure. I'll give you that. Like we know there's no new Britney music. 

I just didn't like how sneaky it all felt. BH is getting plenty of traffic already, so why push it? This would have been super fun if there was transparency from the beginning. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I'm here for Britney and Britney only. 

The conservatorship battle is going to get real nasty in the upcoming months. At the very least we should be here for Britney, unconditionally. Not discussing her teeth, her appearance - or having ****ty remixes concocted from her shared thoughts on IG - which btw she may not even WANT SHARED in this way.. Jeez. Does the woman even have a shred of privacy at this point.

• Like 1
  • Leader

Just going to pop in and say I'm going to take a quick little break, but I will be back later today when I feel a little stronger lol. I think after seeing negative comments in the live stream rally and then this I feel a bit down. Totally my fault though. 

Just didn't want to leave you guys hanging or think I'm ignoring the feedback. 

• Love 6

Nicks is so talented and have so much potential. It is so impressive what he can do with an ordinary ASMR video, that had no intentions to become a song. The instrumental is on point, I'm very impressed, as always. @remixedbynick:werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative: 

If I'm downloading it? Of course. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I think the only mistake was he not expressing himself the way it should, it made everyone, including me, believing he would release a never heard before Britney song. But it's not a big deal. It was nice to have new material, even if it's fan made, to listen. Hope you're fine @Jordan Miller

• Love 2