~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

17 minutes ago, ComeAfterMeRat said:

It’s just offsetting that Jordan saw how many people were asking if this was real before the premiere and he didn’t reply to a single person confirming or denying it. Like I’m not MAD about it but don’t act like you had the best intentions in mind when you knew that all you wanted were some views/interactions. You set a mf premiere!!! Just take your L and go and stop trying to defend yourself because your intentions were very clear. :trash_throw_away_recycle::trash_throw_away_recycle::trash_throw_away_recycle::trash_throw_away_recycle::trash_throw_away_recycle::trash_throw_away_recycle::trash_throw_away_recycle::trash_throw_away_recycle:

THIS all day. The thread went on for hours and hours with no comment from Jordan. All the BH headlines and YT videos are so click baity lately. I don't want to see the same thing happen in the forum. I understand clicks and views equal ad revenue and that's what keeps BH alive, but this was just mean. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

You should at least have added "fanmade" :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:, the wait was completely unecessary and was not the time. At this point you should know how we are as a fanbase and our reaction to his stuff, considering the amounts of news we are getting of britney everyday. 

• Like 7

it would have been perfectly fine if this wasn't a premiere, and if you made your intentions known from the beginning... but really? just throwing Britney's IG vocal over a generic instrumental and passing it off as a "real song" was just a bad move... I figured it was just a remix... but still, playing on the fans emotions during this time is just despicable... should have held off till April fools.:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Like 4

I get Jordan probably hyped it too much and didn’t go the best way about it, but the backlash is a bit harsh people? 

we just spent a week talking about how Britney was bullied by everybody and how we demand apologies, but we are so quick to bully someone when we don’t get our way. A bit hypocritical, don’t you think? There are ways to thank Jordan for creating something fun for us and explain why this wasn’t released in the best way possible without resorting to bullying. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
21 minutes ago, ComeAfterMeRat said:

It’s just offsetting that Jordan saw how many people were asking if this was real before the premiere and he didn’t reply to a single person confirming or denying it. Like I’m not MAD about it but don’t act like you had the best intentions in mind when you knew that all you wanted were some views/interactions. You set a mf premiere!!! Just take your L and go and stop trying to defend yourself because your intentions were very clear. :trash_throw_away_recycle::trash_throw_away_recycle::trash_throw_away_recycle::trash_throw_away_recycle::trash_throw_away_recycle::trash_throw_away_recycle::trash_throw_away_recycle::trash_throw_away_recycle:

This entirely. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Jordan, with all honesty, you know how social media works now and you knew hyping this up would make the fans wonder if this was indeed a new track, specially coming from a huge platform like Exhale.

If you really didn't have the intention to mislead fans, you would have put "Fanmade Track with @remixedbynick" or something like that on the title, but you didn't because you obviously knew it wouldn't get as much attention.

No hate here, I swear, but having a platform with so many people coming every single day should make you double check the content you put out and how you put it out.

Just my thoughts here. Again, no hate to your website.

This, and that's why he's getting that backlash, deserved :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Haha 1