~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

• Leader
6 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

Taking crucial discussion away from the conservatorship with absolute **** like this? I don't appreciate it AT ALL tbh. 

And People wonder why Britney REMAINS TOTALLY SILENT. This fanbase. I swear. lol. 

I don't think this is taking focus away at all? We are still very much focused on it. I honestly thought this would be something fun for you guys.

I shouldn't have made it a Premiere in retrospect. I'm kinda wishing I didn't put this out at all now 😔 

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't think this is taking focus away at all? We are still very much focused on it. I honestly thought this would be something fun for you guys.

I shouldn't have made it a Premiere in retrospect. I'm kinda wishing I didn't put this out at all now 😔 

no digas eso bebe, seguramente la gente tenia expectativas demasiado altas y estan confundidas. gracias igual bebe. besos latinos para ti :D 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Don't feel bad, just go with it and tell people it was meant to be funny. People look to you as a "source" now so just keep that in mind going forward. 

oooh no. Well I give a hug sweetie. It's just that desert performances are not the kind of performances we enjoy here. :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

It is something fun, and @remixedbynick’s work is exemplary as always, but advertising it as a new song with a 14-hour countdown, is not fun. 

You had 14 hours to read the responses to the thread - anyone could’ve gauged from the replies that this wouldn’t have sat well with people. You could’ve made it clear WELL before the premiere that we shouldn’t have got our hopes up. That is the minimum amount of decency you could’ve shown to us, the community this website and your channel relies on. 

Do better, Jordan. This really wasn’t cool at all. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Something fun? 

This is the problem. We are here for Britney - not you. Not nick. Not for whoever else wants to extend their repertoire/ popularity whilst Britney is locked up.  

A lot of us are fans, but a lot of us are also here because of FREE BRITNEY - I've browsed this site for numerous years (10+) before finally signing up - to hopefully help spread awareness and positive energy and help keep the fanbase focused on what's IMPORTANT. HER LIFE. Nothing about this was GOOD ENERGY - It's exploitative. and the DAY AFTER A HEARING?? 

You don't stop giving us the updates on the sites traffic etc and then you decide to do some **** like this? Thats the problem, Timing. It wasn't good. And it looks EXTREMELY bad, Jordan. 

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I mean...there’s no point in pretending to be “woe is me I made a mistake”. You knew you were exploiting fans, especially since so many people were asking if it was a new song before it and you completely ignored them. You had a freaking premiere for goodness sake! Not sure of the reaction you were hoping for, but it was obvious that this was going to blow up in your face. And as mentioned previously, this benefits nobody but you with those few extra clicks and views. Exploitative and manipulative - just like Britney’s own team!

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I agree that making this a premiere wasn't the best idea. I don't mind the odd remix of Britney's Instagram posts, Bored (Just Do It) is fun for what it is... but too many people on here got their hopes up as they thought it was a leak of an unreleased song.

• Love 1
  • Like 2