~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

• Leader
3 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

You're an embarrassment. That was shady, obnoxious and highly questionable - THE DAY AFTER A ******* HEARING. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND?? Im done with this site - CANCELLED!

This video had nothing to do with her hearing or anything like that honestly 🙏 Britney shared that kinetic sand video last week and I immediately thought 'this needs to be a song' and got to work with @remixedbynick. It felt right to share Britney's voice seeing how we haven't really been talking about it. 🙏 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Idk why I do this to myself lol. I honestly thought people would catch on this was ~new~

I think the backlash is ok I get it honestly. I think I called it~new~ because honestly listening to this... it feels super fresh and it IS 2021 Britney. Instead of her laying down the vocals in a studio, she gave them to us publicly. 

Shoulda put (fanmade). I got the joke and tried to get people prepared here... Chyyyyle

What an Aries thing to do tbh

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sigh. I understand I suppose. IDK to me this probably my most-favorite video on my channel to date. This feels like a new Britney track. After a few listens you'll notice more and more about the vocal, the production, the timing of it. Hopefully people give this a chance. 

WTF :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: I love the delusion. Sound familiar ahah ;) 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sigh. I understand I suppose. IDK to me this probably my most-favorite video on my channel to date. This feels like a new Britney track. After a few listens you'll notice more and more about the vocal, the production, the timing of it. Hopefully people give this a chance. 

Go get your old hard driver and leak all those songs you have in Britney’s voice.

• Love 1
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

This video had nothing to do with her hearing or anything like that honestly 🙏 Britney shared that kinetic sand video last week and I immediately thought 'this needs to be a song' and got to work with @remixedbynick. It felt right to share Britney's voice seeing how we haven't really been talking about it. 🙏 

NOPE.. You 'felt' and thought wrong. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

It is good! Dont get me wrong but the timing wasnt right:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I want to hug you rn:)

• Haha 1