~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come trough daddy Jordan feed ur kids. Give us that music you have been hiding 4 years

One thing we've really missed in light of the #FreeBritney movement is Britney Spears' voice. BreatheHeavy teamed up with  @remixedbynick to give Britney fans a ~new~ Britney song highlighting her 202

If this is just a troll video to drive views to YouTube and the exhale website so that ad revenue is increased... I’m suing!

Posted Images

• Community Leader

Idk why I do this to myself lol. I honestly thought people would catch on this was ~new~

I think the backlash is ok I get it honestly. I think I called it~new~ because honestly listening to this... it feels super fresh and it IS 2021 Britney. Instead of her laying down the vocals in a studio, she gave them to us publicly. 

• Haha 7

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

EXACTLY!! The way she says "do you like to play with your dogs?" but the beat is no joke. It's such an epic mashup :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Ok, you 2 guys need to release a full album now! I’m gonna stan! I love nicks work! Can we get a remix of the one where she’s said she’s the happiest she’s ever been?

what’s the album title gonna be? Release date? Does this fit in Britney’s budget? Would Lue approve this? So many questions! 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

GUYS. Secret's out.

I am so proud of how it turned out. I wanted to give you guys something special and highlight Britney's voice in the only way I knew how. 

This week was crazy for Britney fans.  I wanted people to focus on Britney's role as a pop star and her music as well as her civil rights. 

@remixedbynick you helped me KNOCK this out of the park. 🙏 

You're an embarrassment. That was shady, obnoxious and highly questionable - THE DAY AFTER A ******* HEARING. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND?? Im done with this site - CANCELLED!

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
Just now, Ofcoursenot said:

I get the idea but baby, you losing suscribers and gaining A lot of dislikes:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I mean he's been a Britney fan for almost 20 years. He should know this stan base in and out. We don't like pranks like this :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

I found it funny. But the timing is not it 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Damon said:

I seriously just can’t believe that Jordan pleads for our engagement on his videos to boost his channel and keep the BH community active, yet proceeds to disrespect us like this. Such a d**k move. We gave him ample opportunity to back out and just delete the thread before the premiere. 

Posting the video as a joke would’ve been acceptable, but posting it as a premiere with a 14 hour wait time is ridiculous. You don’t deserve us or our loyalty, Jordan. 

Relax. In the end it’s free Britney music. 

• Haha 1
  • Community Leader
3 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I get the idea but baby, you losing suscribers and gaining A lot of dislikes:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Sigh. I understand I suppose. IDK to me this probably my most-favorite video on my channel to date. This feels like a new Britney track. After a few listens you'll notice more and more about the vocal, the production, the timing of it. Hopefully people give this a chance. 

• Love 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Idk why I do this to myself lol. I honestly thought people would catch on this was ~new~

I think the backlash is ok I get it honestly. I think I called it~new~ because honestly listening to this... it feels super fresh and it IS 2021 Britney. Instead of her laying down the vocals in a studio, she gave them to us publicly. 

britney spears GIF

• Haha 5
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Sigh. I understand I suppose. IDK to me this probably my most-favorite video on my channel to date. This feels like a new Britney track. After a few listens you'll notice more and more about the vocal, the production, the timing of it. Hopefully people give this a chance. 

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1