~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

• Leader

GUYS. Secret's out.

I am so proud of how it turned out. I wanted to give you guys something special and highlight Britney's voice in the only way I knew how. 

This week was crazy for Britney fans.  I wanted people to focus on Britney's role as a pop star and her music as well as her civil rights. 

@remixedbynick you helped me KNOCK this out of the park. 🙏 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

That was just low man. I made sure to subscribe then unsubscribe immediately for this atrocious sin. May Godney condemn you to hell for an eternity for pulling something like this. Honestly, sleazy just to get views and subscribers. Better ways to get a paycheck, honey, other than tormenting the Britney fan base after all the emotional crap we’ve been going though in the last week. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5

I am giving him benefit of doubt that his intentions weren't bad.

But the timing and everything simply wasn't right. It doesn't feel good. It would be better if he simply said it's a fun mix I made to support Britney off of her Instagram videos.

Not announce smth. And then disappear for 9 hours. Building a hype 4 no reason

However I did cackle a bit ngl :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

heard the first two seconds and was like nope I’m out.  I had a feeling this would be what it was.  Really disappointing, Jordan using this to get YouTube views, I’m sure your heart is in the right place, but this was tacky.  It coulda been something fun, had it not been for this “premiere” and just uploaded after it was made.

Yeah I agree completely, it’s the way it was done, it could have been a bit of silliness and probably an enjoyable bit of fun if it was made clear that’s all it was. The misleading from the supposed founder of a channel that’s meant to be legit, credible and authentic is unbelievable. Can’t help but feel like you’ve ****d yourself over here you’ve lost my respect and I can’t be the only one. But as long as you can pay your debts off at our expense eh? ☺️ 💩 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

GUYS. Secret's out.

I am so proud of how it turned out. I wanted to give you guys something special and highlight Britney's voice in the only way I knew how. 

This week was crazy for Britney fans.  I wanted people to focus on Britney's role as a pop star and her music as well as her civil rights. 

@remixedbynick you helped me KNOCK this out of the park. 🙏 

Stfu. 

• Haha 1