Felicia Culotta states Britney Spears' boyfriend Sam Asghari has her seal of approval!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sam haters just keep on losing  Anyway, I love to hear that Fe thinks highly of Sam!  

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-bf-sam-asghari-is-wonderful-felicia-culotta-says/ Apparently Felicia approves Britney's boyfriend 

Okay, I've always been 50/50 about Sam, but this changes everything. If Godlicia approves, who am I to challenge that (I met Fe backstage on FF tour and she is the sweeetest kindest nicest woman 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

If Fe says he's ok, he's ok... I hope they get married!!! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Maybe not the way to judge marriage material, Fe and Lynne also said Kevin was “okay” once upon a time.

However Sam seems like a sweetie.

I don’t think Britney should marry again though until she’s good and ready.

31 minutes ago, Exaholic said:

Maybe not the way to judge marriage material, Fe and Lynne also said Kevin was “okay” once upon a time.

The fact that he called daddy spears out on IG, gives him my vote! 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

Sam haters just keep on losing :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Anyway, I love to hear that Fe thinks highly of Sam! :) 

They really do. I really like Sam and I genuinely believes he makes her happy.

But I'll be fair and say how many guys has Britney been screwed over by?

I get why they are wary, and honestly I want ANYONE Britney ends up with to sign an ironclad pre-nup stating they get nothing of hers.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

Felicia doesn’t know Sam. She knows shady **** is happening and is supporting a narrative too fight this off.

And how do you know she doesn’t know Sam? Did the voices in your head tell you that? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I swear, it feels like some of you just came out of the womb of Wendy Williams with these false narratives :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1

Ahh so glad to hear this!! I'm literally done with all the Sam-hate, he seems like a good guy and more importantly, he seems to make Britney happy (and even more importantly, their relationship is none of our business). I'm glad the narrative about him finally seems to be shifting after he called Jamie a d*** and now with Felicia speaking out. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Bye-bye Sam haters :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Exaholic said:

This reminds me of what my Asian father, who is also an astrologer, said. Two people can love each other, and not marry each other! He says that if some couples marry, they will subconsciously rebel, and break up! LMAO.

Maybe this is the case with Britney and Sam! Maybe not!