Those hearings could go on forever... and Britney is paying for both sides

So Rare

I’m seriously worried now. We really need to do something because this could go on forever as EVERYONE keeps getting paid with Britney’s money including that ***** Vivian (how ****ed up is this?), and so far there seems to be no end to this story anytime soon because the judge (who also seems corrupt af) just keeps dragging out the case and Ingham is literally doing the bare minimum. All while Britney is locked up in her mansion having nothing to do other than twirling around and recording all that creepy content for her team :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I feel the same way and I just hope im wrong. Not a single person around her seems to be against the cship. Maybe Sam is, but who knows if its genuine or bc he wants to pull a Kfed. 

I really feel like for things to change Britney needs a lawyer that gives a damn about her. Otherwise, it will be another 13 years of the same crap. I've maintained she's been complicit because of her kids but once they both turn 18 they won't have much she cares about anymore so maybe she will start to get the legal help she needs/they won't be able to manipulate her like they have.

It might be foolish but I feel there's a long term plan (like what is she doing but thinking) she has been formulating so I wouldn't be surprised if come 2-3 years we see a more defiant Britney because what does she have to lose? They've literally taken everything from her at this point. 

I get what you mean. But at least, no matter how slow they are we can finally see some positive results 

Eg Jaimie equal to Bessemer 

Lou staying the f.u.c.k away from her and (possibly) being investigated next for their expenses

Attention of the media and empowerment of #freebritney. 

I'm not sugarcoating. I agree that the process is very slow and everyone but Britney profits. But even without the hearings they would profit from her and I think that now we can finally have a little pressure and transparency.

It goes without saying the whole thing is frustrating and sad, but if it only ends when the money runs out, at least then she would be free and she's britney freaking spears... she can easily make more money again if she was really in a position to need to

I think her fortune is the least of her concerns 

Im not from the US but here in my country if human right is violated the government has to address it and do something. 

Now that theres a new president and vice president, isnt it sane to reach out to them? They have tge power to ammend this law or eb3n stop it. Send her the attorney she needed and do the investigation on corruption. Lock everyone who are guilty. Thats how justice is served. America  is really something. I cant. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

2 hours ago, Bro96 said:

It will end when she literally becomes poor. This is tragic. Could go on forever!!! So unfair... her ******* hard earned money. Hope one day karma pays them good

1 hour ago, Brit52 said:

It goes without saying the whole thing is frustrating and sad, but if it only ends when the money runs out, at least then she would be free and she's britney freaking spears... she can easily make more money again if she was really in a position to need to

I think her fortune is the least of her concerns 

I fear not even then theyd leave her alone bc shes still Britney Spears and they could still make money off her even If she refuses to work. Putting more fragrances out, with re-releases, royalties, her brand, etc. They will try to never let go of her bc its also about how much money they can still make off her and If they control her career and she doesnt have any freedom to make decisions about her career, they can milk her forever. Its such a ****ed up situation. She became a prisoner of her fame, money and success. All these people benefit off her more than herself. Britney gets a 12k a year allowance, shes like one of a few A list celebs that lives in a 7.5m house. She doesnt have a social life, shes always wearing the same outfits. she was sent to a 1 star facility. Meanwhile Loucifer asks 500k when Britney isnt even working and Colon is "done". I really think Jamie resents her success and he thinks hes the one who had smt to do with this. Clearly he loves humiliating her, her situation is beyond sick. How her mom allowed and agreed with making Britney to put up with so much more abuse from her father, is beyond me. She also failed Britney over and over again. She didnt deserved the parents she had. To be so pretty, charismatic, nice and talented to have this family that only destroyed u... Whats the point anyway? Britney is so unlucky it hurts. 

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

Yeah, I feel the same way and I just hope im wrong. Not a single person around her seems to be against the cship. Maybe Sam is, but who knows if its genuine or bc he wants to pull a Kfed. 

Gurl.. Sam is a really attractive man. He has no reason to be in a 4 years and counting in a relationship with someone he doesn't wanna be in. He can get a lot of ladies. He can be anyone's sugar baby. Probably someone who doesn't have all the struggles Britney has. He chose to be with Britney.

Ingham is dragging his feet. Vouching for her in this snail pace fashion is just ridiculous and this case needs a lot more time than the courts are allowing! Every month is another month Britney is trapped in this losing her earned money and autonomy! I notice some big names are highlighting the court dates now so hopefully the next one will be more progressive. ITS TIME INGHAM!!!

THIS.I've noticed all these "new" songs being uploaded to youtube so they are prob on spotify.For sure they are making money off that, as well, and their partnership with that clothing line/perfumes.Marilyn has been dead for decades and the estate is still making money off her name.Not to be a negative Nancy but Britney fans are gullible to believe that this conservatorship is someday going to be over when there are so many corrupt individuals involved, not just Jamie and to believe Sam speaking out about Britney means he has her best interest at heart.He could have ulterior motives.The obstacles he mentioned could just be that Jamie will not allow Sam to marry or have children with Britney and there goes his meal ticket.As for Sam getting an easier meal ticket-A-listers can find better looking boy toys with brains to match.Sam comes off insipid and shallow.I want to believe she will be free but it doesn't look good.There are alot of unjust cases making the news lately.The lawsuit against Johnny Depp for example.

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

I fear not even then theyd leave her alone bc shes still Britney Spears and they could still make money off her even If she refuses to work. Putting more fragrances out, with re-releases, royalties, her brand, etc. They will try to never let go of her bc its also about how much money they can still make off her and If they control her career and she doesnt have any freedom to make decisions about her career, they can milk her forever. Its such a ****ed up situation. She became a prisoner of her fame, money and success. All these people benefit off her more than herself. Britney gets a 12k a year allowance, shes like one of a few A list celebs that lives in a 7.5m house. She doesnt have a social life, shes always wearing the same outfits. she was sent to a 1 star facility. Meanwhile Loucifer asks 500k when Britney isnt even working and Colon is "done". I really think Jamie resents her success and he thinks hes the one who had smt to do with this. Clearly he loves humiliating her, her situation is beyond sick. How her mom allowed and agreed with making Britney to put up with so much more abuse from her father, is beyond me. She also failed Britney over and over again. She didnt deserved the parents she had. To be so pretty, charismatic, nice and talented to have this family that only destroyed u... Whats the point anyway? Britney is so unlucky it hurts. 

Well how about we stop giving them money.... 

Something is definitely not right about the case based off what I’m hearing, basically Britney needs to directly go to the judge and say “end this conservatorship I no longer need it“, and clearly someone is unjustly influencing her decisions. I think Its ingham... he doesn’t care he’s team con, he plays for both teams of the court literally... he put her in this and doesn’t exactly seem to be helping her get out just remove Jamie...

side note: the more you dig the more you learn and there’s a lot of clues out there suggesting that this worse than we think, remember when the doctor set to give Britney’s psych evaluation mysteriously died days before the hearing. Why didn’t we pay more attention to that!!!!!!!

they don’t wanna free Britney, I don’t believe the government is on her side or ever was something isn’t right, call me a conspiracy theorist but idk maybe she truly is a mK ultra victim and was human trafficked to billionaires... I mean dr.Luke produced femme fatale and we know what he did to Kesha, Kesha even wrote songs on femme fatale... 

something isn’t right

this might be even worse than #metoo

Archived