Adam Streisand on Britney's conservatorship lawyer Sam Ingham: "Be an advocate for your client, man. It’s the damn job."

11 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Idk what made him start to tell his side but I am so grateful we have real professionals advocating for her. This is way more than I could have ever expected. I know its what we wanted but I am overwhelmed. Its gonna get worse before it gets better and I pray Britney knows all the media attention at this time is only for little time and hopefully soon she can go off the grid and live her life as she pleases.

yeah, he didn't have the obligation, but for years we wondered why didn't he or the other lawyer say something about this case. It's like, he gave up so easily 

• Love 5

Very well said Mr Adam! I am suprised that Ingham is not a point of intrest and only Jamie! And I think much more pressure should be put on him so maybe he will do his job he should be doing since day 1. And he saw such a "Kingham"so Britney was in 2009 trying to get help from Sam Lufti to find another one lawyer. And I am suprised GP does not ask where is Britney's lawyer in all of this.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Imagine if Britney could see her old manager from jive and the lawyer she tried to get 13 years ago vouching for her after all this time. I have to stan!!!

my hope tho is that Ingham can have a fire lit to be able to dissolve this cship cause in the long run, that will bring him more positive reputation in the field and bring on more clients. That is my hope otherwise I fear he wants the continued paycheque. 

• Love 4

Go Adam!

This is a very good question. Why did Ingham not fight for a professional independent conservator? He failed her the moment he took her rights away to hire a lawyer and failed her when he didn’t ask to remove Jamie at the start. Imagine how much more different this could have been for Britney. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3