#FreeBritney banner in her hometown Kentwood!

IAmJustAKnee

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Circus Leader said:

And that post has not aged well, there is no investement to mantainance in Kentwood?

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by
And that post has not aged well, there is no investement to mantainance in Kentwood?

That's what happens when Britney is not free to give out $100 bills as she pleases. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

5 hours ago, Circus Leader said:

Thats it army! 

We should put it on Times Square :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

And that post has not aged well, there is no investement to mantainance in Kentwood?

The average kentwood resident makes less than $18,000 a year. A majority are below the poverty line. Kentwood used to be a big dairy(milk) producing area, but that stopped a while ago, and the town is essentially broke and being abandoned. 

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

The average kentwood resident makes less than $18,000 a year. A majority are below the poverty line. Kentwood used to be a big dairy(milk) producing area, but that stopped a while ago, and the town is essentially broke and being abandoned. 

that's really sad :/ 

and also preposterous that her old house is selling for $300k..  nobody in that area will be able to afford it.

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, freebritneykentwood said:

Before you speak, just think....what would Britney say. 

What would Britney say ?

umm well I'm not her so I don't know what she would say but If I had to guess I think she would say.

Cute but it's kinda hard to see they should have made it bolder

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Archived