Oprah Asking Britney About Virginity in 2002

AOLUV

In light of the Framing Britney Spears documentary, I wanted to share this clip from Oprah in 2001. She asks Britney about her virginity, but does it quite differently than most people at that time. She seems quite respectful of Britney and it's nice to see.  

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She asked Michael Jackson the same question back in 1993. She is so overrated and me as a European I don't understand her status as a icon. She is nothing more just a tabliod style so called journalist.

And after Leaving Neverland BS and her being BFF with Harvey Weinstein for me she is finished and I don't understand why she is not cancelled.

28 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

America baffles me tbh

smh the world capital of ****ography is harassing a 20yo girl about her virginity :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

she's not harassing her, this is after Britney had already been questioned about it since the prior years, and because it's a topic that also gets touched in Crossroads, which she was also promoting.

Technically, she wasn't asking her whether she was virgin or not, but rather about the statements she had to do about it after she got questioned all the time, and if you see till the end, it was all following up to Oprah telling her she had all the right to change her mind anyways. 

Archived