Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing thread (Feb. 11) | Update: Judge sides with Britney

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little summary: A small victory! Britney wanted Bessemer Trust as sole conservator of her estate, however a few months ago the Judge only made them co-conservator alongside Jamie. Jam

UPDATE: A court hearing to discuss Britney Spears' conservatorship was held today. The judge sided with Britney, granting Bessemer Trust to sign on as Britney's co-conservator over her estate (al

What more do you want me to do kind sir.  I make YouTube videos I post on BH's social channels daily I give interviews (just did a podcast today, Nylon on Saturday, a French paper on Su

Posted Images

Just now, Musicandsoul said:

This is all so confusing  

So bessemer has equal power as Jamie?? Weren't the court documents from a few months back there to remove him?? And appoint Bessemer. Was it all there to just gain equal control? Why does it feel like they are fighting these smaller issues instead of going in for the main fight - terminate the conservatorship. Its all so bizarre, i dont get why it cant just be all straight to the point. 

It’s not as easy as just terminating it. Courts like to drag things out for as long as possible. Giving 50/50 power means he no longer has control. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

In America you can go to war and die for your country at 18, but, legally can’t have a beer until 21. 

Some of USA laws have to be most ridiculous laws in entire world. Like ur good enough to die 4 ur country but not good aka old enough to drink alcohol.

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Today's hearing was useless...couldn't have they just talked about all these on a whatsapp group instead of wasting Britney's money? 

0*G60ZKumXwNerL5vi

tbh for what I've heard, maybe even from Lisa or some of those people back then, is that for cases like this, the judges would actually prefer if the involved parties got their agreements outside of court and just notified her their decisions.

This type of hearings aren't like when there's a crime and they need to find if someone is guilty or not and they have to hurry up to dictate a sentence (and yet those can take time too). 

The judge won't resolve anything that isn't asked to her via a petition, so with Ingham filing ambiguous petitions and Jamie's team objecting everything with the most absurd arguments, this will get dragged on forever. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

At least Bessemer will be on equal footing regarding financial decisions and hopefully now they can forensically review the accounting! 

NEXT REMOVE JAMIE & JAIL HIM AND LOCK LOU UP!

• Love 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

6 minutes ago, s&m said:

That's exactly what it is

And Bessemer can't make any financial decisions unless Jamie approves it, so this will be an endless fight. At this pace, removing Jamie will last another 13 years. 

• Like 4