Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing thread (Feb. 11) | Update: Judge sides with Britney

7 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

The boys are going to be 15 and 16 this year though and she barely sees them now. I don’t feel like the kids are the issue. In just a few years that won’t be a problem anyways because they’ll both be 18. 

But in the USA you are an adult at 21.

Does anyone know if there is anything barring Britney from showing up and testifying?:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I feel like this isn't going to go anywhere until she appears in court and tells the judge what she wants directly. 

Today was a good step. I hope the momentum of the doc will force them to actually DO SOMETHING by the next hearing. 

The fact that everyone in that courtroom is making money off of Britney's suffering is disgusting. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

this is actually huge news. Having equal power means now Bessemer can dig deeper into the financials. Buckle up colon.  

Ouh that tea is about to be spillD.

Certainly hope for Daddy Spears that he didn't purchase a boat out of sheer fun directly from Britney's money or else he is squeeek!

• Haha 2

This is all so confusing  

So bessemer has equal power as Jamie?? Weren't the court documents from a few months back there to remove him?? And appoint Bessemer. Was it all there to just gain equal control? Why does it feel like they are fighting these smaller issues instead of going in for the main fight - terminate the conservatorship. Its all so bizarre, i dont get why they cant just get straight to the point!

• Like 5