Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing thread (Feb. 11) | Update: Judge sides with Britney

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little summary: A small victory! Britney wanted Bessemer Trust as sole conservator of her estate, however a few months ago the Judge only made them co-conservator alongside Jamie. Jam

UPDATE: A court hearing to discuss Britney Spears' conservatorship was held today. The judge sided with Britney, granting Bessemer Trust to sign on as Britney's co-conservator over her estate (al

What more do you want me to do kind sir.  I make YouTube videos I post on BH's social channels daily I give interviews (just did a podcast today, Nylon on Saturday, a French paper on Su

Posted Images

I still don’t get why Britney hasn’t petitioned to have the conservatorship dissolved completely. This is basically just a move to change the conservatorship over to a different conservator, but why does there have to be a conservatorship at all??? That’s the bigger question here. Can Britney ever really be FREE with a conservatorship in place, regardless of who the conservator is? 

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, brit4u1998 said:

The hearing happened on the day of the New Moon in Aquarius. New Moons are a sign of a new beginning, and Aquarius may signal freedom, sooner, or later!

Maybe this is a 'sign' that the conservatorship is almost at its end, even if it's a few years later than expected.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 minute ago, GregReid said:

Where is this, the rally?

Yea the rally. And also basically said everyone was in on getting rid of the attorney that was on the NYTimes documentary. And that they had a list of attorneys that they will appoint only to famous people 

Just now, iZacaree said:

I still don’t get why Britney hasn’t petitioned to have the conservatorship dissolved completely. This is basically just a move to change the conservatorship over to a different conservator, but why does there have to be a conservatorship at all??? That’s the bigger question here. Can Britney ever really be FREE with a conservatorship in place, regardless of who the conservator is? 

Because Britney hasn’t filed a petition to dissolve the conservatorship. Who knows why. Shady af tho

Just now, iZacaree said:

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Her kids, I assume. It'll be a process and I assume she'll want to make sure she has some sort of arrangement in place with regards to custodial time as and when she is out of this mess. 

2 minutes ago, rennen said:

FFS I'm only a Paralegal and I feel like I could put forward a better case for either side in this **** show.

OMG i'm a Paralegal too :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Also yes, I believe we could do a better job!

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

Just now, rennen said:

Her kids, I assume. It'll be a process and I assume she'll want to make sure she has some sort of arrangement in place with regards to custodial time as and when she is out of this mess. 

Doubt there will be much arrangements to that as the boys will be 16-17, almost adults.