Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing thread (Feb. 11) | Update: Judge sides with Britney

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hear you man. I'm honestly doing my best :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I dont think everyone is built to be at the forefront. We all have our strengths and I can see you really challenging yourself with things like your youtube channel. You have to do whats best for you. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: running a website is not easy!

• Love 1
  • Leader
15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The first step is always the scariest, but you did it and it's over with now! :) I think it'll be good to get yourself involved with the other parties involved and more out there! So there is more unity!

I think you did great, there were only a minority that were negative - don't pay attention to that! Plus those are the sorts of people we do not want here! I didn't even bother to look at the comments (I doubt many people did).

You came across well @Jordan Miller, I can only imagine how nerve wracking that was! There's more love than hate! :)

Awe!!! Thank you! It happened so fast it was like.. K UR ON SIS and I was like :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: 

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Thanks for the kind words @Slayer . Really means a lot 

• Love 1

The issue I see with today’s hearing is that at the last hearing they had approved Bessemer as co conservator. Was it then said that the next hearing (meaning today) will be about how equal the power will be? Or was it brought as an issue a few weeks ago when Jamie actually petitioned to have more control than Bessemer ? 

• Like 1

I don’t understand why they don’t address the authenticity of this conservatorship instead which was formed when a judge made an ethical procedural error. All these proceedings would be void in my opinion. I hope they are charging Jamie for all these lawyers fees because that’s the only reason I see this going on is for rank up legal fees intentionally. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, timito said:

The issue I see with today’s hearing is that at the last hearing they had approved Bessemer as co conservator. Was it then said that the next hearing (meaning today) will be about how equal the power will be? Or was it brought as an issue a few weeks ago when Jamie actually petitioned to have more control than Bessemer ? 

Jamie objected because ThEy DiDn'T cLaRiFy what happened with Jamie's powers from the previous ruling when Andrew Wallet quit 

Jamie's side just will keep objecting every single petition and ruling, like with the sealing of the court documents and the "hearsay", they also objected the Bessemer Trust, and so they will keep delaying everything 

• Love 1
  • Like 1