Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing thread (Feb. 11) | Update: Judge sides with Britney

Just now, Musicandsoul said:

This is all so confusing  

So bessemer has equal power as Jamie?? Weren't the court documents from a few months back there to remove him?? And appoint Bessemer. Was it all there to just gain equal control? Why does it feel like they are fighting these smaller issues instead of going in for the main fight - terminate the conservatorship. Its all so bizarre, i dont get why it cant just be all straight to the point. 

It’s not as easy as just terminating it. Courts like to drag things out for as long as possible. Giving 50/50 power means he no longer has control. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Today's hearing was useless...couldn't have they just talked about all these on a whatsapp group instead of wasting Britney's money? 

0*G60ZKumXwNerL5vi

tbh for what I've heard, maybe even from Lisa or some of those people back then, is that for cases like this, the judges would actually prefer if the involved parties got their agreements outside of court and just notified her their decisions.

This type of hearings aren't like when there's a crime and they need to find if someone is guilty or not and they have to hurry up to dictate a sentence (and yet those can take time too). 

The judge won't resolve anything that isn't asked to her via a petition, so with Ingham filing ambiguous petitions and Jamie's team objecting everything with the most absurd arguments, this will get dragged on forever. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3