Why Britney can't just go to London and refuse to move back to the USA?

S jones

Is it possible if Britney move to the UK and refuses to move back to the US. As her conservatorship wont be applicable there as the laws in the UK are different. As she can sign some TV shows appearance there and get millions from it. She can then hire her own lawyers from the UK to fight in the US. Just curious about my thought?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the most likely reason is she has to be in California because that's where Kevin is. He has primary custody so she needs to be wherever he is so that she can see the kids. She addresses that in For The Record.

We also have to consider that if her life is as closely controlled as we believe it to be, it would be extremely difficult for her to put her hands on her passport, book a flight without them knowing and get to the airport without a handler, let alone access enough money to survive on. She'd also need legal documents to earn money in a country that isn't America. I don't know the legalities of it, but I'm sure a conservator to file those because the courts have deemed she doesn't have the capacity to do this herself.

Who in the right mind, particularly a celebrity, would leave California for London in 2021? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: I guarantee you Britney feels just fine being in Thousand Oaks and having close proximity to her kids, boyfriend, peers, lawyers, etc. Moving to another country is literally the last thing on her mind right now and would only create more stress. She’s comfortable where she’s at.

I wonder if she’ll be traveling once she’ll be free. 
i mean we’ve only see her travelling when she’s on tour but I’m wondering if she’d like to visit countries far from the US and see others cultures, people, landscapes..

i would go crazy being stuck in California  

25 minutes ago, ANDREJEAN said:

I wonder if she’ll be traveling once she’ll be free. 
i mean we’ve only see her travelling when she’s on tour but I’m wondering if she’d like to visit countries far from the US and see others cultures, people, landscapes..

i would go crazy being stuck in California  

She seemed to have so much fun being a tourist during her down time on the 2017-18 tours!

Archived