Would britney's breakdown be forgotten if she hadn't have shaved her head?

didilieno

This is not a hate post, I want to say that i feel like her breakdown would have been forgotten if she hadn't have shaved her head and attacked the paparazzi with the umbrella. Whenever people mention the breakdown they mention those two things. I feel like her breakdown would be long forgotten if that wouldn't have happened. I hope that she gets freedom soon though.sad britney spears GIF

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

big NO!

She was everywhere and her exposure was on the pic of the (media, internet) history - that's why she shaved her head.. not shaving her head wouldn't stop media and paparazzies from hunting.. 

She just become more "crazy" than "sl&t" for media and GP.. it kind give them and excuse and "proof" (WTF why is shaving head a proof of craziness when millions of people are shaving her heads every day)

She did "My prerogative" for a reason back in 2004 (media/people already called her crazy)

58 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

big NO!

She was everywhere and her exposure was on the pic of the (media, internet) history - that's why she shaved her head.. not shaving her head wouldn't stop media and paparazzies from hunting.. 

She just become more "crazy" than "sl&t" for media and GP.. it kind give them and excuse and "proof" (WTF why is shaving head a proof of craziness when millions of people are shaving her heads every day)

She did "My prerogative" for a reason back in 2004 (media/people already called her crazy)

Foggy memory, but when did people started calling her crazy? 

No, that isn't what did it. People were already positioned to skewer her. She could have sneezed wrong and that would have set them off.

It really wouldn't have mattered what she did during that time. The fire was blazing and the sticks were ready. It was a different time where people were less forgiving.

Archived