Azealia Banks Reacts to Framing Britney: Calls Perez Hilton a “Mucinex Monster Looking Son of a b”

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is problematic, that doesn't mean she is always wrong tho.  I agree for the first time with her. 

She just dug up a dead cat and ate it like a month ago. (Edit: Apparently I was wrong) She always has been problematic and probably always will be. I'd personally like to give her as little atte

So Azealia Banks watched Framing Britney last night and she did not hold back when talking about Perez Hilton.    This is what she had to say: “and I don’t give a f, Perez Hilton is still an ev

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I seriously love those posts. wish she just retweeted that because that is some serious tea and love. 

Mischa Barton also posted something about #freebritney on her insta I wish I screenshotted it and posted. Essentially just echoing that she was there for the extreme paparazzi moments both seeing Britney and her own self and how it gave her chills.

The scene in the hills reboot where she confronted Perez gave me life. He really is vile. 

Yeah I love Mischa and I know she’s dealt with her fair share of troubles. She also peaked around Britney’s darkest moments so she’s well aware of how she was constantly scrutinized and harassed. Azealia is nowhere near perfect but at least she’s speaking up. Where is feminist Taylor? Where is Rihanna? Madonna? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 3

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

25 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yeah I love Mischa and I know she’s dealt with her fair share of troubles. She also peaked around Britney’s darkest moments so she’s well aware of how she was constantly scrutinized and harassed. Azealia is nowhere near perfect but at least she’s speaking up. Where is feminist Taylor? Where is Rihanna? Madonna? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Where is Justin bieber? After all his recent speaking up about his dark fame moments. Where is lady gaga? Selena Gomez? I thought Britney was a big inspiration for her too. Even Kanye west could make a comment on how he’s struggled with mental illness but no one is taking his human rights away. 

I can wait all day. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, MX3 said:

Where is Justin bieber? After all his recent speaking up about his dark fame moments. Where is lady gaga? Selena Gomez? I thought Britney was a big inspiration for her too. Even Kanye west could make a comment on how he’s struggled with mental illness but no one is taking his human rights away. 

I can wait all day. 

This :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1

I love her for loving Britney.. and I can say that she has a talent from what I've seen and heard..

and I'm not aware of her other dramas tbh.. Maybe she was bullied and can't calm or smth I don't know but I think she is fighting for truth and love that she is not afraid to be outspoken and isn't tied with Hollywood industry..

overall I don't care : )) I'm just grateful that she is on Britneys side and not afraid to show it..   

I'm a gay man. I don't have a problem with her calling Perez a phag tbh. I think he deserves to be called much worse.
She's right. He is evil and disgusting. 

Azelia is literally a menace to society and a problematic mental case at times BUT...she has said a lot of **** that makes sense to me, at times. I don't like her but when she's right, she's right. She's showing Britney love and I have to respect that. However ,if she drags Britney you can be damn sure I will literally come for her in the middle of night:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Korb said:

I'm a gay man. I don't have a problem with her calling Perez a phag tbh. I think he deserves to be called much worse.
She's right. He is evil and disgusting. 

Azelia is literally a menace to society and a problematic mental case at times BUT...she has said a lot of **** that makes sense to me, at times. I don't like her but when she's right, she's right. She's showing Britney love and I have to respect that. However ,if she drags Britney you can be damn sure I will literally come for her in the middle of night:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Always here with the tea and I stan 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sharkney said:

Where are the lies. In the documentary Perez looks like a piece of gum you would find underneath a table. 

He is totally trash, even today, he told the media that he doesn't want his children to be gay, i expected something more mature tbh.