Azealia Banks Reacts to Framing Britney: Calls Perez Hilton a “Mucinex Monster Looking Son of a b”

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

She just dug up a dead cat and ate it like a month ago. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

She always has been problematic and probably always will be. I'd personally like to give her as little attention as possible. She may be right about Britney, but she has such a disgusting attitude about 95% of everything else.

Out of all things to focus on in this documentary, she focused on Perez? Who has like 5 seconds of screen time? That was her takeaway? And she had to be homophobic about it?

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

I agree with most of what you're saying, but can we stop spreading false stories about people?

She didn't eat the cat, she wanted to preserve the skull for taxidermy.

I can tolerate people expressing opinions but we're at a dangerous point in society where people add 2 and 2 and get 5. People saw her boiling the cat - which is quite rightly odd, but anything is when out of context - and instantly jumped to conclusions and made their own narrative and I think that's wrong.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

What do we think? Stan Azealia or she’s still problematic?

25 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

She has definitely been very outspoken and defensive when it comes to Britney and that is something I appreciate her for. However, her behavior is mostly very problematic so the good things she does get drowned in the noise of it all (good thing being supporting Britney for years now). She definitely should speak to a therapist who will be able to teach her how to guide her rage and vanity. She's a VERY angry person and simply doesn't know where or how to channel it. 

Do we need her on BreatheHeavy front page ?? :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Everyone knows she is completely damaged from fame, and should be left alone. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Kind like Britney... :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

And we are better than that...:clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Love 1

At this point I don’t think we should be “stanning” anyone based solely on the fact they are supporting the movement. Anyone with a brain that watches the doc can see what happened to Britney was wrong and the conservatorship is an abuse of power.

She doesn’t get a free pass because she supports the movement, y’all.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I agree with most of what you're saying, but can we stop spreading false stories about people?

She didn't eat the cat, she wanted to preserve the skull for taxidermy.

I can tolerate people expressing opinions but we're at a dangerous point in society where people add 2 and 2 and get 5. People saw her boiling the cat - which is quite rightly odd, but anything is when out of context - and instantly jumped to conclusions and made their own narrative and I think that's wrong.

I think Azealea loves the witch conversation that surrounds her so she records things like this to build that "don't F with me" wall around herself 

11 minutes ago, Exaholic said:

At this point I don’t think we should be “stanning” anyone based solely on the fact they are supporting the movement. Anyone with a brain that watches the doc can see what happened to Britney was wrong and the conservatorship is an abuse of power.

She doesn’t get a free pass because she supports the movement, y’all.

Not solely the movement, but Britney the artist :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I was dating a man from the middle east when she made that disgusting sand comment about Zayn, she really showed her true colors. It’s cool she’s channeling her endless rage into people who have wronged Britney, I guess, but she’s prejudiced towards multiple races, lgbt+, & has the worst energy in general. I loved Fantasea, 1991, & BWET back in the day. The more and more she started to show her true colors and hate on literally everybody for no reason (Zayn, Lana, etc) I had to cut that evil energy out of my ears. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This is why it’s letting me overshadow her statement towards Perez because that documentary fueled my disdain for him again. Yes that was Azealia IMG_3653-600x669.jpgIMG_3652-1-473x1024.png

I seriously love those posts. wish she just retweeted that because that is some serious tea and love. 

Mischa Barton also posted something about #freebritney on her insta I wish I screenshotted it and posted. Essentially just echoing that she was there for the extreme paparazzi moments both seeing Britney and her own self and how it gave her chills.

The scene in the hills reboot where she confronted Perez gave me life. He really is vile. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Also I don't see how her ruthlessly dragging someone helps Britney. I appreciate she's supporting Britney, but this is not a good lewk

Nah fam. This is Perez we are talking about. I could give two ****s about her being rude to the person who sold merch wishing for Britneys death, heck even those words she used on him were tame :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Like 2