Azealia Banks Reacts to Framing Britney: Calls Perez Hilton a “Mucinex Monster Looking Son of a b”

Just now, Urbanney said:

She just dug up a dead cat and ate it like a month ago. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

She always has been problematic and probably always will be. I'd personally like to give her as little attention as possible. She may be right about Britney, but she has such a disgusting attitude about 95% of everything else.

Out of all things to focus on in this documentary, she focused on Perez? Who has like 5 seconds of screen time? That was her takeaway? And she had to be homophobic about it?

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

I agree, but part of me is like drag that POS. You’re right though. She should’ve left that word out. She also ended the rant with “it’s time to bring out the chickens and the cat broth” :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 4
16 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

She just dug up a dead cat and ate it like a month ago. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

She always has been problematic and probably always will be. I'd personally like to give her as little attention as possible. She may be right about Britney, but she has such a disgusting attitude about 95% of everything else.

Out of all things to focus on in this documentary, she focused on Perez? Who has like 5 seconds of screen time? That was her takeaway? And she had to be homophobic about it?

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

She didn’t eat it, she was doing it for taxidermy purproses so that she could keep the skull of it for decoration. Certainly weird but not as vile as eating it ??? like originally thought. 

Anyway, one valid point Azealia’s always had are her feelings towards Britney. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: She’s a stan :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 5
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods

She has definitely been very outspoken and defensive when it comes to Britney and that is something I appreciate her for. However, her behavior is mostly very problematic so the good things she does get drowned in the noise of it all (good thing being supporting Britney for years now). She definitely should speak to a therapist who will be able to teach her how to guide her rage and vanity. She's a VERY angry person and simply doesn't know where or how to channel it. 

• Love 5