Former Jive Director says Britney doesn't need a conservatorship and Jamie is not a good business manager (video)

Slayer

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

LOLI wonder what Jive thought back in 2008...wish they had helped her fight

Hi jordeezy, it’s been a while :-) 

I mean they had legacy artists and groups like tribe called quest on their roster, Britney was their golden girl. Of course they had creative differences over the songs, albums, visuals, and image... and we’re probably manipulative and harsh like any label. CANT imagine being the top tier star of a label. 

that being said, I doubt they were incredibly on board with her losing complete passion for her craft. Her spark is what drived in audiences. While they were probably all for the Circus era (with the rehiring of Larry and even Felicia through the concert management) thinking it would be a successful return to element (which it was in some ways), the passion disappeared until the lead up to Slumber Party. They likely did notice a difference in her involvement in the work and hated it see down but didn’t say **** because she was still bringing in money until JIVE folded

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Sidenote: they asked me to appear on this as well but they wanted me to film live at 2 am my time so I said no :flop_britney_candies:

OMG Jordan whaaaat - This Morning is huge here in the UK!

Next time you're invited take it - i'm positive there will be a next time! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

8 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

Hi jordeezy, it’s been a while :-) 

I mean they had legacy artists and groups like tribe called quest on their roster, Britney was their golden girl. Of course they had creative differences over the songs, albums, visuals, and image... and we’re probably manipulative and harsh like any label. CANT imagine being the top tier star of a label. 

that being said, I doubt they were incredibly on board with her losing complete passion for her craft. Her spark is what drived in audiences. While they were probably all for the Circus era (with the rehiring of Larry and even Felicia through the concert management) thinking it would be a successful return to element (which it was in some ways), the passion disappeared until the lead up to Slumber Party. They likely did notice a difference in her involvement in the work and hated it see down but didn’t say **** because she was still bringing in money until JIVE folded

I agree. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ugh yea in retrospect I should have. But I have SO many things to do today I don't know how I'd get through the day without proper sleep. It's all good though this Jive exec said it perfectly 👏 

You should reach out and see if there’s another opportunity to speak with them about everything 

23 minutes ago, mannequin19 said:

if i'm remembering correctly, joseph khan said that the budget for the womanizer video was quite small because the label didn't want to spend a lot of money on a crazy person

I think its time for this to go viral. Her label got some explainin' to do. 

Somebody on twitter find the Joseph Kahn tweet and make a song and dance about it. Pretty please. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1