Former Jive Director says Britney doesn't need a conservatorship and Jamie is not a good business manager (video)

Slayer

IMAGINE BEING THE DIRECTOR OF JIVE RECORDS

like that is GOALS

and I am obsessed with her CD collection behind her. I'm literally like YES YOU LIVE YOUR 80S 90S 00s fantasies boo!

Love her, love her opinion and her insight on it all. She KNOWS!

Still obsessed that this documentary was made by women too!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I wonder what Jive thought back in 2008...wish they had helped her fight

What they were thinking about was her first #1 single in a decade, a #1 album selling 500k+ copies first week, and eventually the highest-grossing tour of 2009. They are a business...unfortunately I don't think they cared about anything else

• Like 4
1 minute ago, jamesstamos said:

What they were thinking about was her first #1 single in a decade, a #1 album selling 500k+ copies first week, and eventually the highest-grossing tour of 2009. They are a business...unfortunately I don't think they cared about anything else

I know the official Britney website was a well oiled machine debunking stories that we all know now were....wellll.... You are right. It sucks because they did such a good job helping her build a career. 

• Leader
29 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yeah, Free Britney will always be part of your story but I think you will become more known on your own merits without someone's unfortunate situation defining your rise to "making a name" for yourself. Keep being yourself and keep growing. 

Aweee. Thank you 🙏 I appreciate that. I'd like to think so, too! I hope 🙏 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, jamesstamos said:

And let's not forget Jive turned down Joseph Kahn's request for more budget for the Womanizer video cause "why would we give more money to a crazy person."

• Love 4

I think it was Andrew Wallet along with the slew of lawyers and the investors that are the ones who handled the bulk of Britney’s business deals. Lou had her part in some business deals too, as well as Jamie who likely worked under shady dealing Lou Taylor’s guidance, when he wasn’t working under Wallet’s guidance. We all know that Jamie was never good at business. TMZ’s narrative worked to get the public to believe that this guy whose small town businesses all epically failed was somehow a huge success at overseeing a multimillion dollar estate. LOL!! No!😆 

• Like 2
  • Leader
37 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I think a Breatheheavy online radio station would be cool! Exclusive content, podcast, commentary. Idk, just rambling. You will figure it out!

Speaking of... one of my commitments today was an interview with Outsports podcast. I know it's not British morning television, but it sounded really exciting to do an interview to talk about Britney and fitness. I just finished. It'll be out soon :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Speaking of... one of my commitments today was an interview with Outsports podcast. I know it's not British morning television, but it sounded really exciting to do an interview to talk about Britney and fitness. I just finished. It'll be out soon :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Can you be my personal trainer Jordy? These COVID lockdowns have demolished my body.

Avengers Fat Thor GIF by swerk

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Incorporating pop culture with fitness.  There's a potential brand there, chyle! Maybe Britney needs to partner with you on DAT! 

• Leader
Just now, jordeezy said:

Incorporating pop culture with fitness.  There's a potential brand there, chyle! Maybe Britney needs to partner with you on DAT! 

I actually contemplated filming some at-home workout videos for YT but was scared they'd flop so I haven't yet. But yea I would love to explore this territory more. I'm going to call it HIIT Me Baby One More Time (HIIT = high intensity interval training)

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I actually contemplated filming some at-home workout videos for YT but was scared they'd flop so I haven't yet. But yea I would love to explore this territory more. I'm going to call it HIIT Me Baby One More Time (HIIT = high intensity interval training)

Awesome! I watch YouTube 15 min workout videos so I know others would as well.  Be sure to make a "Werk(out) *****" segment.  Lol

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

God bless this woman. We need more people like her in this world. She’s not afraid to speak for what is right. Her compassion for Britney is a true testament to how highly she has always thought of Britney. I truly hope Britney sees this and can reconnect with her one day. 

i couldnt agree more with you!! i hope they'll reunite, she seems like a wonderful person. its so intersting, britneys image was the reason i wanted to work in music marketing...i always thought a group of men were behind it though

Kim is a diamond, havent met many people in the music industry like her (she seems to be, dont know her personally ofc) :)

• Love 2
  • Like 2