Former Jive Director says Britney doesn't need a conservatorship and Jamie is not a good business manager (video)

Slayer

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I wonder what Jive thought back in 2008...wish they had helped her fight

It was just such a perfect storm in a very negative way for Britney. Jive treated Britney the best out of all their stars, and they knew she was their drivin force, after the cship Jive fell apart and we got RCA who started treating Britney the worst out of all their stars. I sorta believe that had Jive not fallen apart the way it did, the cship would have lasted a lot shorter as they would have a lot of say in business decisions of the brand, I doubt they would let team con and her satan father dictate the rules like RCA does. 

• Love 4
  • Leader
Just now, Exaholic said:

You really should have Jordan - would have loved to see you on this.

This Morning is probably the biggest show on British TV.

Ugh yea in retrospect I should have. But I have SO many things to do today I don't know how I'd get through the day without proper sleep. It's all good though this Jive exec said it perfectly 👏 

• Love 4
  • Leader
Just now, Busybee said:

:rupaulslap_hit_mad: Jordan! Do we need to send you each a pack of red bull?! I would have loved to see you on this!

Lmao. I know I know. This would have been cool. But I am literally useless if I don't get proper sleep and though this would have been a great opportunity, I had other things I committed to today first. 

I hope when people say I use Britney for fame y'all revisit this post where I didn't want to wake up in the middle of the night for an interview :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lmao. I know I know. This would have been cool. But I am literally useless if I don't get proper sleep and though this would have been a great opportunity, I had other things I committed to today first. 

I hope when people say I use Britney for fame y'all revisit this post where I didn't want to wake up in the middle of the night for an interview :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You know, I know it probably feels annoying seeing all of these people coming forth and getting recognition after you have been supporting Britney openly all these years but I think you will become more known outside of this movement eventually.

• Love 2

God bless this woman. We need more people like her in this world. She’s not afraid to speak for what is right. Her compassion for Britney is a true testament to how highly she has always thought of Britney. I truly hope Britney sees this and can reconnect with her one day. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
  • Leader
11 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

You know, I know it probably feels annoying seeing all of these people coming forth and getting recognition after you have been supporting Britney openly all these years but I think you will become more known outside of this movement eventually.

Appreciate that. Honestly, it's all gravy! As long as Britney's circumstances change for the better I'm good. At the end of the day, I know in my heart how this all began and no one can take change that :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: However, I do think there will be more opportunities for me to speak about things in the future 🙏 

• Love 3
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate that. Honestly, it's all gravy! As long as Britney's circumstances change for the better I'm good. At the end of the day, I know in my heart how this all began and no one can take change that :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: However, I do think there will be more opportunities for me to speak about things in the future 🙏 

Yeah, Free Britney will always be part of your story but I think you will become more known on your own merits without someone's unfortunate situation defining your rise to "making a name" for yourself. Keep being yourself and keep growing. 

• Love 1