P!nk and her daughter Willow Sage Hart sing together on "Cover Me in Sunshine"

5 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I hate how she's been pushing her kid out there on all these songs. She's like 7 and she can't sing. If I wanted to listen to children singing I'd put on Kids Bop.

I'm sure P!nk is an excellent mother, she's not pushing her daughter, it's her daughter who wants to do it and she supports her. If you don't like it, don't listen to it, it's not complicated. 

55 minutes ago, bliaz said:

I'm sure P!nk is an excellent mother, she's not pushing her daughter, it's her daughter who wants to do it and she supports her. If you don't like it, don't listen to it, it's not complicated. 

Trust me I don't lol she already ruined a song from The Greatest Showman which is a flawless soundtrack and it sounded awful. I don't care what a 7 year old wants to do, if she can't sing then I'm not interested in the multiple songs she's on and I think it's stupid that celebs put their kids on songs just bc their parents are famous. I feel the same way about Blue Ivy. They both sound badly. It would be cuter if they had talent.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block