Femme Fatale Sixth Single?

ANGRYBLOSSOM

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/10/2021 at 9:36 PM, asitalian12587 said:

i really feel like that album is overlooked by the GP as well as the fanbase, its so good and cohesive and so damn catchy. as far as a 6th single (if inside out was released as the 5th, great choice btw) i think id have to go with Drop Dead Beautiful but if its open to the deluxe tracks as well id also throw selfish into the mix (so underrated and again sooo catchy). 

I do feel like her team would have gone with Drop Dead (Beautiful)! But I also think they would have switched Sabi for Nicki.

Up N Down. It’s a monster song and honestly low key lead single material. It would be a great way to go out with a bang for such a strong era. She obviously loved it as well as she danced in a cage (her fav) during the FF tour. I feel like the bonus tracks are always better on her albums because they’re the tracks they she loves and not necessarily what the label wanted. Her bonus tracks always slay. 

Archived