Femme Fatale Sixth Single?

ANGRYBLOSSOM

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really feel like that album is overlooked by the GP as well as the fanbase, its so good and cohesive and so damn catchy. as far as a 6th single (if inside out was released as the 5th, great choice btw) i think id have to go with Drop Dead Beautiful but if its open to the deluxe tracks as well id also throw selfish into the mix (so underrated and again sooo catchy). 

Any of them... honestly I love this album, my least favourite songs happen  to be ttwe followed by hold it against me (but the latter only because I way over played it)

I love selfish, gasoline, up and down, big fat bass, trouble for me and he about to lose me... top faves for sure

21 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

It’s a damn good song but a song with the ***ual innuendo about going up and down on a **** wouldn’t have done so well on radio. HIR still remains the superior choice. Learn IT. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

What are you taking about? Up m down screams hit and party/club hymn :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

22 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

It’s a damn good song but a song with the. HIR still remains the superior choice. Learn IT. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

SCREAMING :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: 

If IUSA was still a success without the radio, then why couldn't UND have the same type of success? Think about IT :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

But, if we can't have Up N' Down as a single, then He About To Slay Me should have been a single :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Obviously Inside Out should have been the 5th single. In terms of a sixth, it’s kind of hard...you have to look at that album as a whole and consider that all of those songs would be permanently fixed to her greatest hits/single mixes, and it has to cohesively go with the album and other released singles. 

While all of the songs are bops, if they released something that was too similar to the previous singles, it would risk being ignored by radio and the GP. 

I think the best options to close up the album cycle would be Scary (which ideally would require earlier singles to be put out sooner, so a Scary visual could be released around Halloween instead of Criminal) and Big Fat Bass (which, while we’re all tired of it, would be a good closer to the era). I wish DDB didn’t have the Sabi feature, as they would be fun too.

Beyoncé's I Am... Sasha Fierce had a whopping 9 singles. Inside Out, Drop Dead (Beautiful), GasolineUp and DownSelfishDon't Keep Me Waiting, Scary and He About to Lose Me would all have made great singles. To answer @ANGRYBLOSSOM's question, I would have released this ballad version of Gasoline (even though fanmade). I would simply have reached out to the creator and asked for permission. This ballad version is just sublime (even better than the original). Actually, I'd have put both version on the single (the ballad first).

Archived