Should we cancel Wendy?

britbratt12

stop saying we should stop this toxic cancel culture. wendy should be canceled. It’s a way of protesting against a toxic public figure/entertainment product. she’s been trashing celebrities left and right, being disrespectful to everyone, and she needs to stop.

cancel culture is not about calling her names or sending hate it’s about boycotting something/someone so they notice ppl aren’t happy with their work. it’s fair as long as we don’t send hate. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am against the cancel mentality known as "culture" as I am against anything that has to do with a "mob mentality". What I am supporting is you express how bad you think she is and I personally believe she used to be funny but she became very repetitive and lazy and if your business is based on throwing shades make sure your shades are cool which is not the case here...in other words I think she is trash. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

What I find so contradicting is that she literally just had this huge even on Lifetime with her biopic and a document of her life a week prior to Britney’s. She should have so much more compassion as a women in the business. She was literally being controlled and held against her will by her ex husband now. I think knows the control factor doesn’t work. Shame on her again. 

I used to HATE Wendy Williams. Then my mom dragged me to go see Wendy do some like comedy tour thing 

And

After that 

I literally just felt bad for her because Wendy is like one of the most bitter paranoid unhappy seeming people...

The **** she said to feel powerful was so pathetic anyway

Just a damaged idiot britney doesn't even know about most likely 

Archived