Should we cancel Wendy?

britbratt12

If you don't know Wendy Williams she is a big radio personality turn talk show host and has become known for her opinion whether right or wrong. At first when she has commented on Britney in the past I noticed she still had a dated perception of her figured she was misinformed or lacked the knowledge because she would say things like she is off her rocker or has a ticky tick boom aka crazy. Now if she is claiming she has seen the documentary "Framing BS" it  disappoints me to hear her still say she thinks she's crazy and that her view has not changed in the slightest. I honestly think she could be getting paid by TMZ. Here's my theory if Lou or the conservatorship is paying TMZ to keep the spotlight on "crazy" Britney it could sway the public opinion and if Wendy is getting a check to help that because of her audience reach then she could ultimately help them keep Britney in the conservatorship without question. Should we try and start a #CANCELWENDY until she gets it straight with the situation. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big yup cancel this *****. 

she has no rights to speak on Britney when she was addicted to crack for years and even went to a rehab last year too.

she can hardly speak or think properly she even fainted on live tv, probably her mind is fried from all the ***** she did but yet she can speak and trash Britney...

is she on Jamie’s payroll?

#cancelwendywilliams

Is she even worth cancelling? She seems fairly irrelevant and I don't think anyone with two brain cells to rub together would give her the time of day anyway. I remember looking her up on YouTube a while back because I'm in the UK and was curious about who she was: I had to click off the video after only two minutes because she was just needlessly loud, annoying, self absorbed and blatantly not very intelligent. If that's the only 'celebrity' publicly supporting Team Con then it just makes them look all the more pathetic frankly. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Archived