Newest Superstore Episode: “Denying she needs help is only hurting her more”

halfdressed

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the difficult thing...nobody knows. Nobody knows what's going on behind closed doors. I don't know Britney. I don't know how she feels day in and day out. I can't sit here and say "Something's wrong with her." or "Nothing's wrong with her." I do feel like she's surrounded by leeches. Circus was crazy. Where's the 'me time' at to recover? That's quite a heavy load of recording an album, promoting and touring for an album.  Not like she stopped either. What's Britney's say in all of this? Is she over there saying "I can't handle this. I don't want to do this." and she's being shut down? "Go make us some more $$$$, Britney!" Or are some of these projects stuff she wanted to do? 

I'm sick and I need to focus on getting better for my sake and my kids sake.

I'm fine and I want to get my life back and want to be the one in control of what I do in my private life and career.

I can't speak about her health but a lot of this **** just seems shady and you just want to have people not getting kicked off the gravy train. jmo