Britney reportedly "grounded" last summer for 3 weeks for going on a walk with her friend

34 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

And now she isn't allowed to leave her mansion for walks because the documentary has been released, and James is cautiously trying to make Britney avoid contact with anyone to get her opinion on it. She is trapped for the stupidest of reasons and suffers so much. 

james isn't conservator over her person anymore so i don't think in this instance it is him blocking her from walks

• Like 1

Grounding a 39-year-old woman for meeting up with a friend... Are they just taking the piss at this point?

This makes me think of For The Record, when she says it's worse than jail and every day is like Groundhog Day. This is what her life has been like these past 12 years. It's unimaginable. Depriving someone of basic human interaction and friendship is a cruel, inhuman thing to do.

sad britney spears GIF

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, mannequin19 said:

james isn't conservator over her person anymore so i don't think in this instance it is him blocking her from walks

But the thing is that all people from Brit's team like guards, drivers and etc... they are all hired by him or LMT, and the one who pays the money dictates the rules. So...

• Like 2

Isn’t Vanity Fair quite a credible source? I think it’s worrying if even they are documenting stories like these. Let’s be honest I wouldn’t put anything past Jamie he’s an evil, deluded monster who’s driven by money and control. 

The justice system in California has failed Britney massively. How she has been allowed to be abused these last few years bewilders me. 

Vanity Fair also posted that Britney was working on her own documentary which I pray is the truth. I think I’d die hearing her candidly talk about her freedom. I think the moment she speaks out it’ll blow up. It’s game over. Britney is the epicentre of all this. What she says is her truth and all those blaming conspiracy theories will be blown out the water.

• Love 1

It breaks my heart thinking how lonely she must feel :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I just hope she gets some social activity through her occasional meetings with her sons and Sam. Is there a household staff or in general anyone present with her? Or is she really just like Rapunzel in her fortress?

I just can’t