Britney reportedly "grounded" last summer for 3 weeks for going on a walk with her friend

In a new article by Page Six, they claim Britney was grounded for three weeks for taking a walk with a friend.

“Jamie won’t let her have any freedom or responsibility over her own life. This summer, her father grounded her for three weeks because she dared to meet a friend for a socially-distanced walk on the beach and a heart-to-heart conversation. She’s 39 years old!"

“He doesn’t want her to see her friends, he doesn’t want her to meet other people in the entertainment business, he tells her that everyone has bad intentions for her — when it plainly isn’t true.”

Also reported on by Vanity Fairbritney-walking.jpg.dfed37419b98aa1b0675c04d46a338c0.jpg

• Love 5

I hope this isn't true but I wouldn't be surprised if it is. I've thought for a while now that other than the money, part of the reason they want her to stay in the conservatorship is to stop her speaking out about what they've done to her while she has been in it.

• Love 2