Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' OUT NOW!

Just now, InTheZone4Life said:

What is it? It says it’s not available in my country so I can’t tell what song it is?

Oh dd it's the international mix of Love Story, it doesn't really use the 'country' instruments in the original version but it's not the same as the pop mix.

5 minutes ago, Isla said:

Oh dd it's the international mix of Love Story, it doesn't really use the 'country' instruments in the original version but it's not the same as the pop mix.

Interesting. I guess not? Or maybe she will do a remix EP later? She also doesn’t havent the pop mix of love story on fearless  tv so idk.

2 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Interesting. I guess not? Or maybe she will do a remix EP later? She also doesn’t havent the pop mix of love story on fearless  tv so idk.

Hmm maybe? I only thought about it because she's rerecorded the piano version of Forever & Always... and besides, that version of Love Story replaced the original on the international version of Fearless.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Hungry money Taylor. 

not sure how this makes her money hungry? Taylor is trying to claim her masters back with these rerecorded albums and it only makes sense she releases CDs for them. Fans would have wanted this too. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block