Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' OUT NOW!

4 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The GRAMMYs revealed that her rerecordings will be eligible. I don't know how I feel about that. Another example of the GRAMMYs only caring about money and ratings. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Hmm yeah not sure about this either. I wonder if these rerecordings will count towards sales of the original for charts? Because this is just a new version of a previously released studio album. It's definitely NOT Taylor's 10th studio album and should not be treated as such.

I really want folklore to get the credit it deserves. She should honestly get AOTY for it. It was an incredible album. And then she could have Grammys for AOTY in three different genres!

• Love 5
23 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I really want folklore to get the credit it deserves. She should honestly get AOTY for it. It was an incredible album. And then she could have Grammys for AOTY in three different genres!

It would be amazing if Folklore got AOTY, but it's also up against Future Nostalgia which was one of my favourite albums of 2020 too... guess we'll have to see what happens!

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

I AM NOT EMOTIONALLY PREPARED FOR WHITE HORSE (TAYLOR’S VERSION):shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Cant wait to cry like it is my first time hearing it all over again. But this time, I’m old enough to drive and have alcohol :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

On 2/15/2021 at 9:08 AM, jordeezy said:

I can't wait to hear the recording of "Breathe" - I wonder if Colbie Callait will be in the new version????

I just realized it says “FEATURING COLBIE CAILLAT” :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: I can’t wait to hear her flawless vocals!

10 hours ago, Korb said:

Why am I excited for this? I think I might be a swiftie :orangu_orangutan_ape:

3 hours ago, Isla said:

Same :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Welcome to the team! :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

2 hours ago, SlaymeMore said:

I can't wait to hear You Belong with Me :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

This was my favorite on the album when I first heard it in 2008. I can’t believe I get to hear it for the “first time” all over again :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

2 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ddd I think my comment got deleted when the forum went down.

Anyway one of the songs I’m most excited to hear rerecorded is Tell Me Why! It’s so underrated and it sounds like it could have made a good single.

YASSSSS :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: 

Every time I think about this Friday, I get excited for a different song :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block