Britney posts new video

Slayer

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, s&m said:

If this video creeps you out I imagine that you **** your pants when you watch scary movies :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

not really

unless it's scary movies including blood

then I'm puking tf out :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

on a more serious note though, knowing all the mess surrounding her lately, I don't know, it's like watching a Black Mirror episode, it gives me the exact same feeling, if not more, since it's basically reality occurring about her. she's trapped in her house, the rumours are getting more and more insane (being grounded for 3 weeks during summer for a walk on a beach? In your late 30s????????).

I just feel sad when I watch these videos, and they do seem creepy, this is not "cute", it is tragic :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

22 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

these videos make her seem crazy. periodt. its bizzare..at this point i hope shes just trolling...

The ease with which the word 'crazy' is thrown at her is unreal. Have we learnt NOTHING? She's confined and alone at home. Give her a bloody break if she wants to entertain herself messing around and shoot videos. That's what the rest of humanity does on Tiktok 24/7 and nobody calls them crazy. wtf

20 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

The ease with which the word 'crazy' is thrown at her is unreal. Have we learnt NOTHING? She's confined and alone at home. Give her a bloody break if she wants to entertain herself messing around and shoot videos. That's what the rest of humanity does on Tiktok 24/7 and nobody calls them crazy. wtf

Well said! People are literally catching phones with their butts but Britney is the crazy one :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Archived